NoSQL Database Administrator
Infocura is seeking a NoSQL Database administrator.
Infocura offers a full range of data management services. Our consultants are certified information management & security specialists, senior business consultants, technical experts and professional instructors delivering data management services to organizations of all sizes, both in private and public industries.
Your primary responsibility lies within:
Creation and maintenance of the databases
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Assessment and installation of patches and updates
- Proactive monitoring of the databases
- Capacity management
- Incident management
- Edit documentation
Participation in the internal projects of systems evolution
- Analysis of new needs and advice on the database technology to use
- Definition of architecture and new standards
- Technical support
Technical support to development teams
- Conceptual and physical analysis of data patterns
- Tuning Queries
- Data transfer between different environments
What do we expect?
- A technical insight on the various layers of an IT environment
- The willingness to deepen your technical skills with regard to data platforms and their requirements
- The willingness to share your technical skills with the other members of our team
- You have good communication skills, can work autonomously and efficient and can communicate on a technical/project level in English and Dutch or French.
- Expertise in on or more of the following technical domains:
- Search Engines: Solr, ElasticSearch...
- Column Stores: Cassandra, HBase (Hadoop)...
- Document-Oriented storage: MongoDB, Couchbase...
- Technical experience within the scope of the following tasks:
- The implementation of clustering solutions / database sharing
- Database replication and high availability
- Backup & Recovery
- Performance tuning
- Database Monitoring
- Database provisioning in the Cloud
What can be additional assets?
- Experience with Relational database administration: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with system administration on RedHat Enterprise Linux , Oracle Linux or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Teaching experience
- The ability to speak multiple languages (Dutch, French, English and/or German)
- Knowledge of the Hadoop platform (HDP, IOP in particular)
What do we offer?
- Participation in a team of top data consultants
- Innovative projects in a dynamic technical context
- Rewarding projects that will allow you to steer your own career within the context of our working scope
- Open communication is part of the company culture. Your voice is important.
- Besides a competitive salary you will receive a number of extras such as a group and health insurance package, eco and culture vouchers as well as a company car.
Does this sound like your dream job? We would most certainly like to have a chat with you.